Barnone in Gilbert isn’t just a space where magic is made – it’s where magic is shared. But what really makes Barnone a place worth visiting? We’ll give you 10 reasons:
1. Get inspired: Shelly Miera of Wander has been styling hair since she was a young girl, and now her dream of owning her own salon is a reality. The Garage East team has taken a common passion for wine and turned it into a one-of-a-kind artistic experience. There’s something to learn from every maker at Barnone, and meeting them is sure to rekindle childhood hobbies or dream jobs.
2. Plan: If you’re planning a party, event or even a wedding, consider Barnone your one-stop shop. Order custom floral arrangements from Everybody Loves Flowers, get adorable invites designed by Prickly Pear Paper and more.
3. Eat: Barnone hosts fresh, authentic restaurants. Fire & Brimstone and Uprooted Kitchen have something for every palate. Uprooted Kitchen is particularly passionate about teaching, so ask questions about recreating their healthful recipes at home.
4. Meet friends: Barnone is community centric. Bring a group of friends, people watch or meet like-minded neighbors as you eat, sip and shop.
5. Appreciate the city: There’s a good reason Gilbert has been voted one of the happiest cities in America – the people are kind, the land is beautiful and the community is strong. Barnone gives the Phoenix metro area one more reason to pay attention to Gilbert.
6. Get away: The Valley has a lot of energy and creativity, but the hustle and bustle of places like downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale can be draining. Barnone is a place to get away from it all without taking a road trip.
7. Get out: Looking for a fresh spot to grab a drink with the crew? Try an eccentric stout at 12West or a tangy ginger brew from Uprooted Kitchen.
8. Engage with history: When you walk into Barnone, you’re stepping onto a family farm that’s been around for generations. Each maker has a unique history that inspires their craft and makes them a part of the new Barnone story.
9. Get crafty: The Barnone makers have made a living off craftsmanship, and each person is passionate about making sure you leave knowing how to make your own life a little craftier. Order a custom bouquet of fresh flowers, learn how to cook something special or take home a hand-crafted wooden portrait of Tupac Shakur.
10. Something for everyone: No matter what you’re hoping to find at Barnone, you can be sure there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re bringing the whole family, a group of friends or an out-of-town visitor, you’re sure to find whatever you’re looking for.